The session will explore how insurance companies can use drones and sensor innovations for evaluation of property damage.
Charlie Mondello, PDC President will be the moderator for a panel at the Second Annual Insurance of Internet Conference in Austin, September 26 – 27.
The panel is called A Bird’s Eye View: Utilizing Drones and Sensor Innovations to Evaluate Property Damage and is set for Monday, September 26 at 5:20 p.m. Questions to be discussed include:
- How can drone-level imagery help insurers evaluate property materials and condition more accurately and cost-effectively?
- How can translating drone imagery into a 3D model make it possible to assess damage through AI?
- How can drone technology speed up property claims?
- What are is the cost vs. benefits of applying drone technology in property insurance?
- How can drone technology help P&C insurers assess risk more accurately?
About Internet of Insurance
Internet of Insurance is the only event bringing together C-and-VP-level insurance executives to share best practices on IoT and AI implementation and optimization and help the industry move forward in terms of revenue maximization and customer engagement. The two-day event will deliver high-level presentations, hands-on and interactive sessions, as well as extended networking and team-building sessions to an audience of pre-qualified insurance carriers.